Helping You Protect Your Family, Your Assets And Your Legacy
Carly Ekman, Esq.
- Elder Law
- Estate Administration
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Crisis Planning
Carly concentrates her practice in all aspects of estate planning and elder law. She works closely with her clients to provide customized, long-term plans that incorporate each client's specific needs and goals for protecting and preserving their assets. She is knowledgeable in Medicaid planning, probate and estate administration, the preparation of wills, trusts, including Special Needs Trusts, guardianships, and asset protection.
When she is not practicing law, Carly enjoys spending time with her family.
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Honors: cum laude
- State University of New York at Buffalo
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: International Business and World Trade
- New York State Bar Association: Elder Law and Trust and Estates Sections
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York
- Outstanding Woman Law Graduate
- Paul J. Liacos Distinguished Scholar