Helping You Protect Your Family, Your Assets And Your Legacy
Elizabeth A. Ingold, Esq.
- Elder Law
- Estate Administration
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Crisis Planning
Elizabeth A. Ingold founded Ingold Law in 2008. She counsels families and individuals in all stages of life to achieve lifetime and testamentary goals. She excels in tailoring sophisticated estate plans to conserve and transfer wealth, to preserve businesses, real estate and other assets.
As an Elder Law attorney, her approach is a holistic one as she recognizes that such planning requires collaboration with other trusted advisors, such as financial planners and accountants. In her experience this has proven to be crucial when customizing a plan for her older clients and their caregivers who not only need traditional estate planning but also require planning for governmental benefits such as Medicaid to pay for care. Over the years, Elizabeth has built a team of professionals who can formulate an effective care plan for clients and their elderly/disabled loved ones. It is always her goal to develop a strategy which allows for a higher quality of life while at the same time allowing for as much independence as possible.
For Elizabeth, the most rewarding aspect of her career is listening to the issues of each individual client and addressing their legal problems in the context of each person's unique family framework. She also very much enjoys educating individuals on the topics of Estate Planning, Asset Protection and Long Term Care Planning. She has lectured extensively for both professional and private groups.
Originally from Fredonia, New York, Elizabeth now resides in Eggertsville with her husband Nicholas and their daughter, Vivienne.
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D., Concentration in Estate Planning
- State University of New York at Geneseo, New York
- Major: Political Science & International Relations
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- New York State Bar Association: Elder Law and the Trusts & Estates Sections
- Erie County Bar Association
- Financial Counselors of Western New York
- Williamsville Business Association
- Executive Char of the Erie County Bar Association Elder Law Section
- New York
- Buffalo Business First: 40 under 40, 2015
- Buffalo Business First: Buffalo's Legal Elite of Western New York, 2013
- Buffalo Spree Magazine: Five Star Wealth Manager, 2011-2012
- Super Lawyer Magazine: Upstate New York Rising Stars (Elder Law), 2013-2016